Workshop and tour details

A place to let everybody know about the latest news, upcoming events and your projects
gari
Forum Hero

Workshop and tour details

Post by gari » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:51 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Just to let folks know that Richard Childs and myself are offering photographic tours and workshops here in Scotland starting in October with a trip to Glencoe.
We have tours booked for Harris and Lewis, Islay, Skye and Mull, plus Argyll and Sutherland on the mainland. In addition we are planning a trip to Lapland for the Autumn of next year.
The tours will offer processing and scanning for film shooters and printing for all participants.

Both Richard and myself are Large Format shooters with a wide range of technical expertise and a very broad local knowledge base of Scotland. There will be an opportunity to try LF and all manner of other formats on the tours due to my *bay habit!

We also have some fine art printing courses arranged in our new space here in Oban, which will include a darkroom for Alt printing and a gallery and studio spaces. There is also framing onsite which means it will be possible for participants to have a framed print of their workshop output to take away at the end of the course.

For details follow the link below.

Thanks

Gari

http://www.richardchildsphotography.co. ... events.php
you don't need eyes to see, you need vision!