project management

A place to let everybody know about the latest news, upcoming events and your projects
Charles Twist
Founder

project management

Post by Charles Twist » Wed May 02, 2007 10:59 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

After a thundering start, the project idea has kind of blown itself out. In the hope of injecting some fresh blood into it, and making it more useful to more people, I propose a new approach.
Here is the idea: instead of having one or two people propose subjects for everyone's approval, I think it would be better that anybody can propose a project and set a list of rules to which the submitters should adhere, without seeking the approval of all. So, if you have a topic which is close to your heart and you would like to see what other people can do with the idea, write in to the webmaster address and I'll set up a page for that project. Then wait and see who responds with what.
Secondly, I have decided unilaterally to change the rules on the four seasons project. We are all busy and cannot be in the field all the time to make sure we get that picture, so I propose that this one be left without a deadline, for people to contribute over the years, and slowly accrete a bunch of really good pics.
Any comments?
Charles

Mike M

Post by Mike M » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:00 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Charles
I think its a great idea.

It seems pretty quiet on this board which I think is a real shame. Coming from someone who is new to LF and even to using film, its nice to see other UK LF users out there and know your not alone (I've never seen any LF users in the field before!).

I'II have a think and send you a message soon.

All the best
Mike

Tom Green

Charles Project ??

Post by Tom Green » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:24 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Reading Mike M s post, I allso thought it had died a death, I would have liked to have seen crowds more photo,s. So I wonder if the North West people :roll: could get together and meet for any field trips, there must be plenty of sites to investigate :idea: :idea: :idea: Tombo. :mrgreen:
:Inspiration and Vision make Great Photographs