A new sponsor for the group

Messages from the Administrators and instructions on how to use the forum
PAUL O
Founder

A new sponsor for the group

Post by PAUL O » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:15 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

I've been looking at tripods - I know, very sad :lol: and the carbon fibre market still seems to be controlled by Gitzo despite efforts from manufacturers like Benro and Redwing.

However, Kerry Thalman has been selling Feisol CF tripods through his workshop website and they appear to be having rave reviews by former Gitzo users!

I've been in contact with John Nevill who runs Feisol UK. He is a photographer and the official UK importer and dealer for the Feisol range of carbon fibre tripods and heads.

He would be interested in becoming a sponsor for our group and although he would not be able to offer massive discounts - Feisol triods are about 60% cheaper than their Gitzo equivalent, but he will offer discounts on second purchases - on say a ball head after a trpod has been purchased. He would also consider a discount if the purchase was a "bulk" one - so if a number of us want a tripod or head,etc he is prepared to negotiate a saving for us.

Take a look at his website - www.feisoluk.com and let me know what you think!

If anyone is interested then get in touch with me and maybe we can put an (bulk) order together. Paul