Exhibition at Joe Cornish Gallery

A place to talk about photography, the meaning of life and anything that doesn't quite fit elsewhere
Rod

Exhibition at Joe Cornish Gallery

Post by Rod » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:41 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi,

As from tomorrow and until Tuesday 5 July I have a small exhibition of photographs taken with my Ebony 45S on display in the entrance hall of the Joe Cornish gallery in Northallerton http://www.joecornish.com/events/events.asp . Only space for six photographs unfortunately, but they're all fairly large prints, ranging in size from 16"x12" to 26"x16".

They include one taken during our recent get-together in Saltburn (humble apologies that I haven’t yet posted a copy of it here – will try to do so over the weekend :oops: ). The others were taken in the Yorkshire Dales and my own garden. All were shot on Velvia 50/100, scanned on an Epson V750 and printed on my Canon iPF5100.

After the experience of trying to get these prints sorted for the gallery I have to say that I’d much rather be taking the photos than scanning, Photoshopping and printing!

I would really appreciate anyone’s comments on the prints if you happen to be passing the gallery in the next month.

Regards,

Rod.