Glencoe Mk 2

Discussion about locations, interesting or otherwise...
Dave Parkin

Glencoe Mk 2

Post by Dave Parkin » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:42 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Having been beaten into submission by the Scottish weather at last years autumn gathering in Glencoe I have decided to give it another go. I shall be staying in the Kings House Hotel on Rannoch Moor from Monday 19 November for a week. If anyone happens to be in the area at that time and would wish to meet up for a photographic trip or alternatively a pint or two they would be most welcome.

I am sure that the weather cannot be as bad as last time, Can it :?:

Dave

Joanna Carter
Founder
Workshop Images: http://grandes-images.com/fr/Paysages/P ... _2009.html

Re: Glencoe Mk 2

Post by Joanna Carter » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:07 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Dave Parkin wrote:Having been beaten into submission by the Scottish weather at last years autumn gathering in Glencoe I have decided to give it another go. I shall be staying in the Kings House Hotel on Rannoch Moor from Monday 19 November for a week. If anyone happens to be in the area at that time and would wish to meet up for a photographic trip or alternatively a pint or two they would be most welcome.

I am sure that the weather cannot be as bad as last time, Can it :?:

Dave
Heheh :roll: Well, we have decided that next year's venue will be an official return to Glencoe, so I hope you will invoke whatever fluence you can muster on the environs. But above all, I hope you have a really excellent time.
Reassure yourself - stroke an Ebony

Apple
Forum Hero

Post by Apple » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:48 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

... at least there shouldn't be any "flying teeth" at that time of year...

Death to all midges :eeeee:

Is the craftshop / teashop open at that time of year and does Paul want another jacket? :wink:
Full Member of the Tearoom Appreciation Society - affiliated to UKLFPG.

Dave Parkin

Post by Dave Parkin » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:15 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

The craft shop (TEA ROOM) will be open and there are a number of very adaquate alternatives in the vicinity should a change of venue be required.

Hopefully the midges will have long gone, would not like to come back with a new coloured tongue

Dave

alangolding

Post by alangolding » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:18 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi Dave
Just to wish you luck with the weather. My stay there last month was qite successful, I managed to take pictures every day.

Alan Golding