Discussion about locations, interesting or otherwise...
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:29 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00
- Location: Dartmoor, Devon
I had thought about getting out onto Dartmoor for a weekend, say from mid April, to early May? The Cornwall meeting seems to have fizzled out somewhat. If anyone would be interested in joining me, PM me. I can put up maybe 2 or 3 couples and there is bags of space to camp on our farm if the need arose. There are some outstanding locations on the River Teign at Fingle Bridge and around Castle Drogo and the Teign valley. I feel as though I have been suffering from that SAD diagnosis and wish to get out and about.
- Forum Hero
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:36 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00
- Location: Cotswolds
Big is beautiful.
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:37 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00
- Location: Orpington Kent
I am interested in a Dartmoor weekend and will send you a PM as you have suggested.
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:09 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00
- Location: Isle Of Wight
I have sent you a pm.
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:46 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00
- Location: Aylesbury, Bucks, UK
I'm very interested. I've spent very little time on Dartmoor, the weather has always been against me other than when I visited Wistmans Wood last August. I've sent you a PM.