David Noton workshop in Umbria, May 2007.

Get-togethers and meetings organised by members
AllWeathers

David Noton workshop in Umbria, May 2007.

Post by AllWeathers » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:56 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

:D I thought the group maybe interested in a unique opportunity to spend some time in a great location in Italy next year. It will be a workshop led by a guy I have a great deal of personal & photographic respect for.

For those interested - I am to join David Noton (of Practical Photography notoriety - see his despatche's at http://www.davidnoton.com ) in Umbria for a few days in May 2007. There are a total of 6 places for workshop members, plus room for spouses/partners to be accommodated.....

David Taylor of our group & I have spent a little time with David Noton & found his style, fun & knowledge, of benefit (despite his use of digital modern things :o) If you visit his website you will see what we like about the man & his work.

Anyone interested, please email me with a contact email address for me to forward to David & he will contact you regarding dates, accommodation, prices etc.

Now where did I leave my Italian phrase book? :o)

Peter Mylchreest
Always, ask, keep it simple & try again :o)

AllWeathers

DN Workshop - full.... for now... read on

Post by AllWeathers » Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:26 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi,

Just need to let anyone interested in the workshop that it is now full BUT I'm hoping David will run another one.

If you would be interested, please let me know & I will pass your names to David for future contact.

Thanks for showing an interest :)
Always, ask, keep it simple & try again :o)