Walker Titan outfit for sale to a good home

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Maldwyn Roberts

Walker Titan outfit for sale to a good home

Post by Maldwyn Roberts » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:43 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

I'm a new member to the forum, but have looked at it may times for relevant info.

I have a complete large format outfit for sale, mainly because I dont seem to have the time to put it to it's full use any more.

I started off with just the body - Walker Titan SF (body number 0095) and a Schneider Kreuznach Super Angulon 90mm, f8 lens (with filter) – bought from Cambrian Photography in Colwyn Bay.

Over the years I've added the following items:

Schneider Kreuznach Apo-Symmar 150mm, f5.6 lens
Fuji Quickload film loader (boxed)
Wista 6 x 9 rollfilm holder (boxed)
7 x double sided film holders (5 Fidelity, 2 Toyo)
x 5 Hakuba Lupe
Remote release cable
Gossen Sixtomat digital exposure meter (cased with manual)
Changing bag
Dark cloth
Manfrotto 075B heavy duty tripod with smooth 268 ball head and quick release plate (used, but solid as a rock)
11 x Cokin P filters (boxed) and manual
Walker s/steel Copal / Zuiko lens key

3 x excellent books on large format photography (Jack Dykinga, Steve Simmons, Roger Hicks)

I've also got a few boxes of film (out of date) and a box and a half of Quickloads (out of date).

All the above is is in excellent condition and housed in a Lowe Pro rucksack (well used) – a complete outfit, ready to go!

I've also got a redundant complete Mamiya 645 Pro TL outfit if of interest to anyone:
Mamiya 645 Pro TL body with AE prism finder FE401 (standard waist level finder, remote control unit also included)
Mamiya 45mm C, f2.8 lens with lens hood
Mamiya 80mm N, f2.8 standard lens with lens hood
Mamiya 80mm C, f4 macro lens with matching auto macro spacer
Mamiya 150mm C, f3.5 lens with lens hood
Mamiya 210mm C, f4 lens with case and lens hood
Above cased in a Lowe Pro Elite III bag together with a Gossen Sixtomat digital meter, various colour and b&w films, filters and manuals
Manfrotto tripod 190B with 329 head and QR plate

I've learnt a lot from using the Walker over the years, and will be sad to see it go, but needs must!

If anyone is interested, I can post some photos – let me know.

THE LARGE FORMAT WALKER OUTFIT HAS BEEN SOLD (3rd April 2011).
Last edited by Maldwyn Roberts on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:51 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00, edited 1 time in total.

Dave Shutter

Re: Walker Titan outfit for sale to a good home

Post by Dave Shutter » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:52 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi,
I am interested in bits of your l/f collection, are you prepared to seel?, if not how much for all and I would have to resell the duplicated bits.
Thanks,
David :)