Another equipment cull

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
PAUL O
Founder

Another equipment cull

Post by PAUL O » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:02 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

I'm having a further cull of bags/backpacks/bits I've accumulated over recent years :D

I though I'd offer here before putting on The Bay!

A Lowepro Pro Trekker AW (Version I) backpack. Very nice condition with a full set of padded, adjustable dividers. Fully adjustable harness and waist-belt and built in All Weather cover. Black and Forest Green in colour; all zips etc work fine. Comes with a removeable side pocket (unpadded) and tripod holder. Ideal for LF kit! £100.00 FREE UK postage.

Manfrotto 329 Low-Profile tripod head. Very nice condition - only superficial signs of use! Features the 410 Quick Release system and comes with 2 plates - one for 1/4" and the other 3/8" threads. Provides pan and tilt in 3 planes and is fitted with spirit levels. Newer version - previous had smaller quick release plates. Ideal for LF as it has a fairly low centre of gravity! £50.00 FREE UK POSTAGE

Ebay prices will be higher 8)