Interest check on meter, Lowepro

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
deadpan

Interest check on meter, Lowepro

Post by deadpan » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:27 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi all,
interest check on stuff I no longer need. Pics will be uploaded when I have a min.

Sekonic L508 Zoom Spot. Minty. Boxed (Box Crumpled :wink: ) Has instructions, waist pouch with belt strap (Pouch has a slight fade on it where masking tape has been - wrote my name on tape) Rarely used in Studio only. Never dropped, wet etc. Has lens cap too. Basically as new. Owned approx 5 years from new. Looking to get £160 + Postage

Lowepro Computrekker PLUS AW 2. This is a bit of a long shot on here I guess, but in addition to being a great bag for shooting digi, you could get a 5x4 in here, along with a laptop in the back etc. This is the plus version, not the standard, has all dividers, small gear bags, laptop divider in back, All Weather cover in the bottom, tripod holster etc. In as new condition. The dividers obviously are fully adjustable, so you could fit pretty much any format camera in here.

See it here: http://products.lowepro.com/product/Com ... 925,16.htm

Wharehouse Express are selling them for £145 new. Offers in the region of £100 + Postage

deadpan

Re: Interest check on meter, Lowepro

Post by deadpan » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:28 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Meter now sold. Thanks all.