Lens panels

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Tom Green

Lens panels

Post by Tom Green » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:59 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Anybody have spare lens panels for MP Mk vi and/or Graphics, For sale???, Kind Regards Tom :mrgreen:
:Inspiration and Vision make Great Photographs

Dave Tolcher

Re: Lens panels

Post by Dave Tolcher » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:06 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Tom, I dont but... I had some made for my Mk Viii at a local engineering shop. Turned out of aluminium and worked out at £25.00 ea plus £2.00 for black anodizing for 5 with holes drilled to a mix of 0 and 1. Worth considering if you have access to a local shop. The MPP spec is on the MPP users club website and I alson had one to take in for fit.

Tom Green

Post by Tom Green » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:58 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Thanks Dave great Idea, never gave that a thought, I will check the local works and see what they come with, again Kind Regards Tom. :mrgreen:
:Inspiration and Vision make Great Photographs

Dave Tolcher

Post by Dave Tolcher » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:14 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Yes, I was surprised at the good value. comparable to what you will pay for a beaten up plastic one s/h. One was expensive though - like £55.00 so economies of scale soon cut in and I hope to sell the rest to recover my costs for the excess.