WTS Super-Trekker AWII, QL+Polaroid backs, Harrison tent etc

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Baxter

WTS Super-Trekker AWII, QL+Polaroid backs, Harrison tent etc

Post by Baxter » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:06 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Lowe-Pro Black Supertrekker AWII Seems they don’t make them like they used to! Model seems not to be held by many UK stockists, or those that do are charging silly prices (over £450!) This bag is in great condition £250 Price has been reduced from £275. Initially forgot to mention that it comes with long pouches for each side and a day sack which clips on to the front, if you are strong enough and seeking more carrying capacity!

Harrison Std Changing tent, The size up from the 'Pup'. Pretty much like new £120SOLD

Harrison Dark cloth like new £20SOLD

Fuji Mk 2 Quickload back (inky one) As new – Boxed £40

Fuji Mk 1 Quickload back (ink-free one) As new – Boxed £30

Polaroid 545i Film back £30 This is now up for auction

Polaroid 545 film back £30 This is now up for auction

Polaroid Type 55 B&W film 33 sheets. Twenty of which is in unopened box. I understand that this is highly sought after. This is now up for auction, item number 160432604899.

Sekonic L508-Cine Spot/Incident meter. Uses AA battery. Works well, but white paint labels have worn off. Manual, nylon case and I think the box is around somewhere. I find it reads ½-2/3 stop lower than my Pentax, but consistently so. £75SOLD

Manfrotto 405 geared tripod head Smooth on pan and roll, pitch can be a bit sticky. This not sufficient for me to rotate the internal gears. This is a simple process if it should bother you. £175

Manfrotto 405 geared tripod head…. in kit form… Main casting broke when I ran over it with my estate car. Offers – useful for spares. The Gitzo carbon tripod survived with only the slightest damage.

DDS x3 @ £10 each11 have been sold just 3 left!
A few DDS spare Fidelity slides - offers

Toho Panorama board PB45 – never used, still in cellophane packet. Enables two panoramic images per sheet of film. £5SOLD

Available film will be announced shortly - contact me for list please

LF technique books – Free if you are buying something and picking it up, suspect postage will be prohibitive. Stroebl and Simmons, possibly a couple of others. Very light use, one careful Gentleman owner!!!Dykinga has been spoken for

I’m working 18hr days at the moment and thus haven’t had time to fully research prices, but have asked ones I think seem to be fair. If I am miles out, then please provide evidence for comparable product in same condition and I’ll try to accommodate.

Postage will be quite expensive for some heavy or bulky items and haven’t had a chance to investigate options. I am situated on South Coast if you’d like to arrange to pick up your items
Edited 9 May to reduce price of bag, add extra detail and show other items which are sold. Edit 10 May to show dark cloth now sold. Edit 16 May to show dark tent now sold.
Last edited by Baxter on Sun May 16, 2010 6:57 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00, edited 3 times in total.
Baxter

Baxter

Re: WTS Super-Trekker AWII, QL+Polaroid backs, Harrison tent etc

Post by Baxter » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:41 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Photos of the Supertrekker AWII. Obviously camera gear not included in sale. But you can see how easy it is to locate the item of kit needed in a hurry.
Attachments
Supertrekker AWII-3.jpg
Supertrekker AWII-3.jpg (156.39 KiB) Viewed 2893 times
Supertrekker AWII-2.jpg
Supertrekker AWII-2.jpg (106.98 KiB) Viewed 2893 times
Supertrekker AWII-1.jpg
Supertrekker AWII-1.jpg (104 KiB) Viewed 2893 times
Baxter

Baxter

Post by Baxter » Sun May 09, 2010 3:56 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Main post edited to give price reduction on bag, add some information and indicate which items are no longer available.
Baxter

David Rees
Forum Hero

Post by David Rees » Sun May 09, 2010 7:59 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

PM sent re dark cloth.

Baxter

Post by Baxter » Mon May 10, 2010 7:56 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Dark cloth now sold - Thank you David
Baxter

Baxter