Darkroom bits for free. ALL GONE NOW

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Matthew Rolfe

Darkroom bits for free. ALL GONE NOW

Post by Matthew Rolfe » Tue May 04, 2010 3:24 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

I have a collection of old equipment that could do with a good home. They aren't being used so they need to go to someone who will use them. I will just list the lot, have a look and get in touch if you are interested. I would prefer not to post, although give me a couple of quid and I will send it by Royal Mail.

- Selection of trays : 3 x 8x10 / 3 x 5x7 / and a few other larger trays if I can find them!!

ALL THE BELOW ARE A BIT OLD AND TIRED, BUT STILL WORK. DON'T EXPECT TO STUMBLE ACROSS A GOLD MINE! :wink:
- Couple of red safe lights

- A Jobo enlarger (colour head) with 50mm lens. Old and tired but still working, with timer. Not a great piece of kit but fun to muck around with.

- Jobo CPE Motorised roller base (two speed with thermostat) Jobo 4531 drum (with clips to hold two 8x10 sheets)

- 3 x 2.5 ltr Dark brown glass chemical bottles

- A selection of Jobo colour processing equipment (just bits and bobs to be honest, currently residing in the loft!)

- A print dryer, I believe it is an Ilford and I have no idea if it works (If there is interest for this I will get the ladder out and get into the loft to check it out.)

- Ilford multigrade filter sets x 2, old and a bit scratched

There are loads of extra little bits that have sat in a big box unused, lisitng all of them would take forever! I guess the best option would be - if you are interested in any of the above, or my other items for sale - to come and collect so you can have a good root around. :D

Regards

Matthew Rolfe
Last edited by Matthew Rolfe on Wed May 05, 2010 9:57 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00, edited 1 time in total.

IanG
Forum Hero

Re: Darkroom bits for free.

Post by IanG » Tue May 04, 2010 3:56 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

I'd appreciate the darkroom equipment for a workshop facility I'm planning.

Ian

Adrian Brewster

Post by Adrian Brewster » Tue May 04, 2010 5:42 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi Mathew
Looks like you have already found a good home for this stuff but if the Jobo CPE motorised base is still available I can offer a good home and pay the postage.
Thanks
Adrian

IanG
Forum Hero

Post by IanG » Tue May 04, 2010 6:08 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Adrian Brewster wrote:Hi Mathew
Looks like you have already found a good home for this stuff but if the Jobo CPE motorised base is still available I can offer a good home and pay the postage.
Thanks
Adrian

That's one of the bits I need :D I'm kitting out a darkroom/workshop facility.

Ian

Matthew Rolfe

Post by Matthew Rolfe » Wed May 05, 2010 9:54 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Ian is taking the lot.

Matthew