Sold : Arca Swiss F Classic Outfit

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Dave Tolcher

Sold : Arca Swiss F Classic Outfit

Post by Dave Tolcher » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:01 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Comprehensive outfit in a strong aluminium case. Current model available from Robert White. Kit includes:

Arca Swiss F Classic with Micrometric Orbix on front standard. Offers geared axis tilt in addition to base tilt on front/rear standards. Micrometric orbix was serviced by Arca last year.
Wideangle leather bellows (pictured). Allows focussing of a 240mm lens to about 15ft
Standard synthetic bellows (30cm) allowing focussing of 300mm lens to reasonable close distance.
Bag bellows (never used)
30cm double lockable carrier (pictured)
Standard 30cm single lockable carrier
2x 15cm rails (pictured)
1x 20cm rail
1x 30cm rail
3x lens boards (copal 0,1; 1 recessed)
Large aluminium lockable storage case.

This is a fantastically flexible camera system with the ability to add frame sets of different sizes to be able to shoot 10x8 down to 6x9cm. Extra bellows available new to extend lens usage out to 500mm lenses. To buy the kit new would cost in the region of £3500 from Robert White.

Sadly it doesnt hold its value as well as an Ebony so is available for offers iro SOLD
Last edited by Dave Tolcher on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:26 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00, edited 1 time in total.

Dave Tolcher

Re: FS : Arca Swiss F Classic Outfit

Post by Dave Tolcher » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:51 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Having done some phoning round dealers the trade-in/cash sale price of this kit is about £800-00. Before I set off down that route I would accept offers above that figure that cover fees etc to see it going to someone on the forum rather than to dealer margin. Let me know.

Patrick Dixon
Forum Hero

Re: FS : Arca Swiss F Classic Outfit

Post by Patrick Dixon » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:35 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

That's a really nice camera for £800 - shame I still can't afford it!

Dave Tolcher

Re: Sold : Arca Swiss F Classic Outfit

Post by Dave Tolcher » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:27 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Now Sold, thanks Phil !

Phil_T

Re: Sold : Arca Swiss F Classic Outfit

Post by Phil_T » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:23 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Many Thanks to Dave, a pleasure to deal with. The camera arrived today and is good as I'd hoped. I feel a bit like the proverbial learner driver with the Ferrari but I'm sure I'll cope.