FS: Walker Titan SF 4x5

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
David Evans
Forum Hero

FS: Walker Titan SF 4x5

Post by David Evans » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:01 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

My Titan SF is for sale on Mike Walker's website http://www.walkercameras.com/used_equipment_sf.html
If anyone is interested please contact either myself or Mike Walker.
It's a lovely camera in great condition, with full movements.
I'm only selling because I also have a Walker Titan XL Wide, and I don't need two cameras, or use a lot of camera movements.
If you do a seach on the US forum you will see that owners of the Titan XL rave about just how good, solid and robust this camera body is.
Thanks.
David

Andrew Plume
Forum Hero

Re: FS: Walker Titan SF 4x5

Post by Andrew Plume » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:42 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

David - great camera - also a terrific price

this should be snapped up - Walker's are fairly scarce on the 'used market' and I hope this goes quickly for you

andrew

David Evans
Forum Hero

Post by David Evans » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:42 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Thank you Andrew.
It is a great camera.
Andrew Plume wrote:David - great camera - also a terrific price

this should be snapped up - Walker's are fairly scarce on the 'used market' and I hope this goes quickly for you

andrew
David

David Evans
Forum Hero

Post by David Evans » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:08 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

David Evans wrote:My Titan SF is for sale on Mike Walker's website http://www.walkercameras.com/used_equipment_sf.html
I'm only selling because I also have a Walker Titan XL Wide, and I don't need two cameras, or use a lot of camera movements.
If you do a seach on the US forum you will see that owners of the Titan XL rave about just how good, solid and robust this camera body is.
Thanks.
Sale pending.
David

Andrew Plume
Forum Hero

Post by Andrew Plume » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:41 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

David Evans wrote:
David Evans wrote:My Titan SF is for sale on Mike Walker's website http://www.walkercameras.com/used_equipment_sf.html
Thanks.
Sale pending.

brilliant and so it should be at that price

andrew

David Evans
Forum Hero

Post by David Evans » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:46 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Andrew Plume wrote:
David Evans wrote:
Thanks.
Sale pending.

brilliant and so it should be at that price

andrew
I agree - It's an awful lot of very good camera for the money! Solid as a rock, loads of movements, Made in UK, and if you drop it in the mud, you can remove the bellows etc. and stick it in the washing machine ...apparently! I would add that I haven't needed to do this with this one!
David

Andrew Plume
Forum Hero

Post by Andrew Plume » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:01 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

I agree - It's an awful lot of very good camera for the money! Solid as a rock, loads of movements, Made in UK, and if you drop it in the mud, you can remove the bellows etc. and stick it in the washing machine ...apparently! I would add that I haven't needed to do this with this one![/quote]

hope it's now a 'done deal' ???

andrew