FOR SALE ***INK SUPPLIES*** FOR EPSON R2400

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Horseman

FOR SALE ***INK SUPPLIES*** FOR EPSON R2400

Post by Horseman » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:09 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Ok I have successfully converted my r 2400 to a black and white machine using Piezography K7 inks ( Fantastic BTW!)

For this reason I have the following for sale

"Refill kit" for Lyson CIS Inkset ( 8 60 ml Bottles with the black being Matte )

A number of OEM cartridges for the R2400 ( At least a full set with a number of duplicates )

I am open to offers of a reasonable nature before i put them on the auction site

In no hurry so please PM me if you would be interested in any of this

I am willing to split the "sets" up if necessary

Looking for say £75 for the lyson set and £8 a piece for the epson carts ( will reduce if you buy all or many of them !)

Postage will be added at whatever it costs me or a pre-agreed amount

Jon
Last edited by Horseman on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:28 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00, edited 1 time in total.
John Martin

Horseman

Re: WTS EPSON R2400 INK SUPPLIES

Post by Horseman » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:09 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Nobody has an R2400 printer anymore?

I am virtually giving this stuff away !

Original Cartiridges ( about 20 of them and all still sealed )

And a complete set of ink for the Lyson CIS

I am willing to take reasonable offers

Jon
John Martin

Horseman

Re: FOR SALE ***INK SUPPLIES*** FOR EPSON R2400

Post by Horseman » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:18 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

UPDATE

What I have is : -

16 cartridges in total

2 x LLK ( 1 is completely unwrapped but unused and still has the seal covering the "nozzle thingy ")

1 x LK

1 x Mag 1 x Cyan 3 x LM 3 x LC 3 x Yellow , 1 x MK and 1 x PK

They will all be out of the outer packaging but all sealed inside the inner wrappers apart from the LLk as above ( took it out to replace it thinking it was yellow but realised before inserting it into the printer !)

I am willing to let these go for a fiver a piece plus postage - an absolute bargain !! Bought within the last 3 months and the price to go is well less than half price !!!

In addition I still have the Lyson CIS ink refill set ( 60 ml of each colour (inc matte black) purchased within the last 6 months. All of this is surplus due to a Black and white conversion kit

So
genuine reason for sale , 1 previous owner , printer only used to by the wife to go down the shops occasionally !! :wink:
John Martin