FS - Epson 3800 A2 Printer

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
PAUL O
Founder

FS - Epson 3800 A2 Printer

Post by PAUL O » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:22 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

I've thought long and hard and decided that I can't justify keeping this superb printer as other committments keep me away from printing ... don't seem to get much time for anything these days :(
I bought this printer new at the same time as the 3880 was being released and I've owned it for just over a year now. In this time I've printed about 50 A3 prints and about 10 A2 prints (12"x36" images - not full sheets) - all black and white and have never had any issues with clogging etc. Despite not being used to its full capacity I perform a head check every couple of weeks and print out a test sheet so evertything is running perfectly.
The printer is still running on the original ink cartridges and all are showing well above 60% - the colour inks more than the blacks.
It is unmarked and has been covered with a dust cover when not in use.
It comes boxed with all original packaging, instructions, cable, spare maintenance tank and software . I will also include a pack of Epson A3 lustre paper (25 sheets).
I paid just shy of £900 for this and (obviously) want to recoup as much as I can!! I'm looking for offers in the region of £675.00 and this will include delivery to a UK address. I am happy to discuss personal delivery too and I'm prepared to meet/deliver up to 2 - 2.5 hrs drive from Cardiff.
Any takers?

more photography

Re: FS - Epson 3800 A2 Printer

Post by more photography » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:43 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

PAUL O wrote:I've thought long and hard and decided that I can't justify keeping this superb printer as other committments keep me away from printing ... don't seem to get much time for anything these days
Hi Paul

Sorry to hear you are departing of your beloved, I thought you were a convert. On your recomendations I bought one too.

Good Luck with the sales, you might regret it.

Lynne Evans
Forum Hero

Re: FS - Epson 3800 A2 Printer

Post by Lynne Evans » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:13 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

PM sent