FS 5x7/Half Plate Kodak 2D outfit

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
gari
Forum Hero

FS 5x7/Half Plate Kodak 2D outfit

Post by gari » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:45 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

I am still trying to downsize my collection of "stuff", to this end I am trying once more to see if I can sell my Kodak 5x7 camera.
it is complete with the rear extension and tripod block, in pretty good order, light tight bellows etc. It looks a little tired but is sound, no loose joints etc.
In addition I have varios 5x7 holders, some that are glass plate with the film insert so would be ideal for someone wanting to shoot wetplate. There are also 6 fidelity Half Plate holders in excellent condition, about 40 sheets of film to fit them too.
It has a brass insert on the front board so will take 2 lens board sizes, with the insert in place it takes MPP panels, of which there are 3 or 4 from memory, also I have made about 5 fibreboard panels that fit with the insert removed.
I can send pics to anyone interested. I am looking for £350 all in plus postage, that said I am after a micro/ four thirds camera for travelling and blogging, E1, Lumix G1 or Pentax whatever it is?! if someone fancies a trade.

Cheers
Gari
PS I have some single coated lenses I can sell with the outfit if someone wants a complete, ready to shoot set up ( I may even throw in a spotmeter!!)
you don't need eyes to see, you need vision!

gari
Forum Hero

Re: FS 5x7/Half Plate Kodak 2D outfit

Post by gari » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:02 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Bump and price reduction. £300.

Gari
you don't need eyes to see, you need vision!