FS, Epson 4880

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
gari
Forum Hero

FS, Epson 4880

Post by gari » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:09 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

I have for sale a very unused Epson 4880. I bought it from a friend a year ago as he rarely used it, I think he put maybe a half pack of paper through it in total.
As I have been on the move since I bought it I have still not set it up and used it!!

It is in need of a couple of inks, Magenta and light Cyan I think, other than that it is in mint condition. I am loathe to part with it but it is more gear I am not getting use of and is something of a storage problem. My loss, your gain.
Pick up only I am afraid, though I may deliver for the cost of fuel, a few hundred miles at least, perhaps not all the way to the south coast! Located in Aviemore.
Matt black inkset.
£1100 ovno, I will even throw in, free of charge, a 50sheet pack of 308 photo rag A2 paper.
Pictures for those interested, reply me your email address.

Cheers
Gari
you don't need eyes to see, you need vision!