Contax N1 plus Zeiss 24-85mm plus TLA360 flash

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Stewart Weir

Contax N1 plus Zeiss 24-85mm plus TLA360 flash

Post by Stewart Weir » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:14 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Contax N1 35mm film camera (boxed) near new condition. Also including Carl-Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5 lens in near new condition plus a Contax TLA 360 flash (boxed) and in average condition but working perfectly. Ive had this camera since new and its been very well looked after.

I will also include around 30 rolls of black and white 35mm film (out of date) plus a spare battery for the N1. Reviews and info about the camera here..
http://www.photographyreview.com/...ras ... 05crx.aspx

I will not post (unless UK) and I will not accept Paypal. Cash preferred. Offers considered but only if sensible. I may consider an exchange for a medium/large format camera plus cash if needed.. Im looking for £475 ono and Im in Brighton
Photos available..

eurofeatures@gmail.com