WTB - Internation 5x4 camera back - any make

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Rob Lycett

WTB - Internation 5x4 camera back - any make

Post by Rob Lycett » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:05 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi all
I've got a Linhof Technika II with a 9x12 plate back. I'm going to see if I can graft a 5x4 back onto this. I've seen photos of Linhof conversion backs, so I kind of know what the issues/compromises are.

Has anybody got a half decent international back gathering dust that you'de like to sell?

Rob

Ole Tjugen

Post by Ole Tjugen » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:34 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

I don't have what you ask for, but I have a few Linhof Technika II plate backs if you need a spare for butchering... :)
Ole Tjugen

Rob Lycett

Post by Rob Lycett » Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:37 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Thanks for the offer Ole. If I ruin the back I have, trying to convert it, I will contact you about a possible replacement. What sort of money do you have in mind?

Rob

Ole Tjugen

Post by Ole Tjugen » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:29 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Rob Lycett wrote:Thanks for the offer Ole. If I ruin the back I have, trying to convert it, I will contact you about a possible replacement. What sort of money do you have in mind?

Rob
Postage only. I have several of them, they came in a big box of Linhof parts which contained one or two things I really needed.

Classic ebay find - a big box of lots of stuff costs less than any one of the items. But then you're left with a box full of stuff you don't really need! After I took out the spare Linhof Color tripod mounting block, and the 13x18cm and 4x5" GG protectors, and the 11 cable releases and the plate holder adaptors for international back, there's still a LOT of stuff left :)
Ole Tjugen