FS : Sinar Outfits for Sale (Tim Scott collection)

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Dave Tolcher

FS : Sinar Outfits for Sale (Tim Scott collection)

Post by Dave Tolcher » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:09 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

A heads up on the Sinar outfits that Tim has, he has asked for help in selling the LF stuff so here is the Sinar cameras & accessories. I have them in Southampton at the moment but can be made available in London also and photos can be provided but if you want one you know what they look like ! A word on the electronic equipment, it came with 110v leads for the US and is untested. Shipping worldwide is possible at cost. I am seeing Alec at Mr Cad on Wednesday to test all of the electronics with an expectation that he may make an offer for working parts. Payment will be made direct to Tim and shipping will be prompt by either him or myself depending on where the kit is, collection possible. I'll list the lenses separately.

Sinar 5x4 P2 with std & wideangle bellows, spare front bearer (lightweight) and binocular viewer - condition is excellent+ with a couple of spirit levels having gone only. Standard back. Tripod mount. Comes cased in a nice Sinar case. With the exception of one or two accesories this was what was termed the 'Expert kit'. £850 ono

Sinar 10x8 (Koch 30yr model) which I think makes it a Norma. Bag bellows only for 5x4 and 10x8. Spare 5x4 (lightweight) bearer so this can be made into a 5x4 or 10x8 kit easily. Tripod mount & rails. Overall condition is very good with again a couple of spirit levels needing replacement. One for sale on ebay at the moment for £2200. Comes in a nice fitted Sinar case. £1200 ono

Sinar 10x8 p2, bellows and 5x4 reducing back. These are both meter backs and will take a probe. Std & bag bellows for 10x8. 2 rails & single tripod mount. Very nice condition and I would say a very modern version. £1200

Sinar E2 electronic bearers, ultrasound device, 2 bars with the electronics, many cables, mounts for camera rails. This can be fitted with any frames to make up a kit. This would then be connected to a computer with the appropriate Sinar software and all the movements are computer calculated based on what you want in focus. A complete outfit including the frames would have cost $40k when new. Functionality unknown at this point. Open to offers

Sinar Digital digital shutter with spare meter probes, battery pack, mains (110v leads) supply. Two module 2 units. Untested. Offers

Sinar Expolux with 3 shutters (incl tricolor), screen and number of probes, mains adapter (110v). Untested. Can split. Offers

Sinar Vario v1 rfh. This has graflock bars and is not changeable mid roll but is identical to vario 2 in other respects. Will slide behind GG if your gap is big enough. Untested but in nice condition and I wouldnt expect any problems with it. £250ono

Sinar to Nikon body adapter (genuine) non moveable. £75.00

SInar Copal 1 flat panel £20.00

Sinar Copal 0 top hat panel £30.00

Sinar Copal 3 flat panel £20.00

Sinar DSB II including Leaf digital back, sliding mount, video camera (for remote viewing), Sony monitor. Untested. Likey to be 4mp leaf back. The sliding back is a work of engineering and in excellent condition but I am unsure whether the digital back can be replaced with another standard mount. Offers.

Ray Astley

Re: FS : Sinar Outfits for Sale (Tim Scott collection)

Post by Ray Astley » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:43 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi,can you send me a few pictures of the Sinar P2 10x8 with the 5x4 reducing back plus stuff what comes with that? rayastley@talktalk.net Thanks Ray

Dave Tolcher

Post by Dave Tolcher » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:48 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Thanks Ray, will get them off to you this afternoon.

Dave

Dave Tolcher

Post by Dave Tolcher » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:19 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Sent.

Dave Tolcher

Post by Dave Tolcher » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:15 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Revised pricing for UK sale only:

Sinar 5x4 P2 with std & wideangle bellows, spare front bearer (lightweight) and binocular viewer - condition is excellent+ with a couple of spirit levels having gone only. Standard back. Tripod mount. Comes cased in a nice Sinar case. With the exception of one or two accesories this was what was termed the 'Expert kit'. £500 ono sale pending

Sinar 10x8 (Koch 30yr model) which I think makes it a Norma. Bag bellows only for 5x4 and 10x8. Spare 5x4 (lightweight) bearer so this can be made into a 5x4 or 10x8 kit easily. Tripod mount & rails. Overall condition is very good with again a couple of spirit levels needing replacement. One for sale on ebay at the moment for £2200. Comes in a nice fitted Sinar case. £750 ono Sale pending

Sinar 10x8 p2, bellows and 5x4 reducing back. These are both meter backs and will take a probe. Std & bag bellows for 10x8. 2 rails & single tripod mount. Very nice condition and I would say a very modern version. £800 Sale pending

Sinar E2 electronic bearers, ultrasound device, 2 bars with the electronics, many cables, mounts for camera rails. This can be fitted with any frames to make up a kit. This would then be connected to a computer with the appropriate Sinar software and all the movements are computer calculated based on what you want in focus. A complete outfit including the frames would have cost $40k when new. Functionality unknown at this point. £100.00 SOLD subject to usual

Sinar Digital digital shutter with spare meter probes, battery pack, mains (110v leads) supply. Two module 2 units. Untested. £100.00 Sold subject to usual

Sinar Expolux with 3 shutters (incl tricolor), screen and number of probes, mains adapter (110v). Untested. Can split. SOLD £250.00

Sinar Vario v1 rfh. This has graflock bars and is not changeable mid roll but is identical to vario 2 in other respects. Will slide behind GG if your gap is big enough. Untested but in nice condition and I wouldnt expect any problems with it. £175.00

Sinar to Nikon body adapter (genuine) non moveable. £35.00