S O L D LINHOF TECHNIKARDAN 45 + VARIOUS (OPEN TO OFFERS)

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Horseman

S O L D LINHOF TECHNIKARDAN 45 + VARIOUS (OPEN TO OFFERS)

Post by Horseman » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:57 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi

ALL ITEMS ARE NOW SOLD

Linhof Technikardan 45 - Good Cond with ONE of the "levers" with slightly chipped and the focus lock is a little loose. I can provide pics on request and of course more details. Looking for around £800 (or offers)

Standard bellows to fit above - Excellent condition - Looking for around £150 (or offers)

Bag Bellow to fit the Linhof above - Good condition / light tight but a little "used" looking for around £100 (or offers)

SOLD Linhof TK45 Lens shade [/u]- Good condition and functional ( in need of a little repair but functional ( frame has separated in 1 place but the shade is still Functional) Looking for around £65 (or offers)

S O L D 1x SINGER Graflex Film Holder [/u]- Holds 6 sheets of film and cycles through the holders smoothly £55 (or offers)
If anybody is interested in any of these items please reply or PM me

Thanks

John

Gear is all functional , but am downsizing back to my first LF Camera the Horseman45FA as I need to trim down what I am carrying due to a back injury
John Martin