WTS: Safe press - Buscher

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Charles Twist
Founder

WTS: Safe press - Buscher

Post by Charles Twist » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:01 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

I have a pretty unusual safe press for drying prints - especially baryte paper - and also the extra plate for a high-gloss finish:

The unit is made by Buscher and heats up fine. It'll dry prints 32cm by 42cm (A3). The main unit is in nice condition: the canvas is a little dusty on the outside but clean on the inside (could do with a wash, I guess). It's still taut. The metal part is clean and ready to go.
The extra plate is in a good state. It's nickel (I think) and so doesn't rust. It's a got marks on the back due to its age but no dents, or scratches or anything that stops you from using it.

They don't seem too common on Ebay: either they're too precious to sell or there are too few folk buying them. So no idea as to value. Make me a reasonable offer.

Any questions, just ask. Regards,
Charles