Tripod for Sinar f2 / plus clamp wanted

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Muzamil Choudhury

Tripod for Sinar f2 / plus clamp wanted

Post by Muzamil Choudhury » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:12 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi All

I have just learnt my first mistake in large format photography. I had so much to think about after going into town with my Sinar f2 and I left it besides the car and drove off and went back but it was gone,. searched and looked allover including local police station but no joy. Nearly decided to give up LF but will try and have another go. I need to buy a tripod and a sinar rail clamp. I was given my last tripod so now i dont have a clue what to buy.

any suggestions. I am inner city so i wont be in the hills landscaping to start with i just like doing outdoor portraits and buildings etc,

thanks

muz

Marc Wilson
Forum Hero

Re: Tripod for Sinar f2 / plus clamp wanted

Post by Marc Wilson » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:56 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Muz really sorry to hear that.
Sinar clamp should be easy to find...try ebay of course but peter walnes / ffordes seem to have plenty of old cheap sinar stock.

Tripod...hopefully someone here will had an old one lying around unused they can get to you for a cheap price. Sorry I don't.

Hope all is well,
Marc

Joanna Carter
Founder
Workshop Images: http://grandes-images.com/fr/Paysages/P ... _2009.html

Post by Joanna Carter » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:28 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Try the guys at PFD in Ardwick.
Reassure yourself - stroke an Ebony

Muzamil Choudhury

Post by Muzamil Choudhury » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:45 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Marc Wilson wrote:Muz really sorry to hear that.
Sinar clamp should be easy to find...try ebay of course but peter walnes / ffordes seem to have plenty of old cheap sinar stock.

Tripod...hopefully someone here will had an old one lying around unused they can get to you for a cheap price. Sorry I don't.

Hope all is well,
Marc

THAnks mark and i am sorry for that i feel bad now as i bought it from you

Peter Phipp

Post by Peter Phipp » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:04 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

I have a very solid Gitzo tripod for sale that goes up to about 5Ft . It has a Gitzo PL5 pan tilt head . Price is £225.
This will hold a 5x4 or 10x8 as solid as a rock.

Peter