WTS: 5x4 Double Dark slides

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Tony B

WTS: 5x4 Double Dark slides

Post by Tony B » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:25 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Fidelity Elite. TWO in unused condition; no marks on the bodies and no writing/numbers on the white panels. No obvious evidence of use. I received them in this condition and I have not used them. £12 each + postage.

Fidelity Elite: ELEVEN in used condition. There are varying signs of usage including numbers on the white panels. They are all functionable and light-tight and are good for plenty more use. I have used them all without problems. £7 each + postage.

Please PM me if interested.

Tony B

Re: WTS: 5x4 Double Dark slides

Post by Tony B » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:27 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

I have sold some DDs. I have FIVE remaining at £7 each + postage and TWO in unused condition at £12 each + postage. (That's the only way to describe them; they probably have been used but I can find no evidence of use.)