FS Calumet C1

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
John Brewer

FS Calumet C1

Post by John Brewer » Wed May 02, 2012 8:58 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

I'm having a clear out!

Up for grabs is my Calumet C1. I bought this from Paul Graham a few years ago. It's clunky and not the easiest of cameras to handle and it's heavy. On the plus side it has amazing movements, you could almost tie knots in the bellows and good bellows extension. Included with it is an 8x10 back, a 5x4 back, one 5x4 film holder and one 8x10 film holder. It has one original lens board with a hole about 65mm. I've had two others made at around 42mm and 34mm. Additionally I had another lensboard made with a large hole and four screw holes. This will allow you to make wooden lensboards of various sizes which you can bolt onto it. The GG screens are not original and therefore don't have the grid lines.

Here's a review http://www.largeformatphotography.info/ ... c8x10.html

If you want pics of the one I'm selling or more info drop me an email john [at] johnbrewerphotography.com

I'll take £450 including postage, (PayPal only!).

Cheers

John