REDUCED - £300 GRAPHIC CROWN 5x4 Mint PLUS EXTRAS

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Stewart Weir

REDUCED - £300 GRAPHIC CROWN 5x4 Mint PLUS EXTRAS

Post by Stewart Weir » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:43 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

I have an exceptionally mint Graflex Pacemaker Crown camera. List of all items below.

1. Graflex Crown Graphic 5x4 camera with Graflok back (serial number 969564). In as good a condition as it could be with some slight marks on the outside of the viewing screen but negligable. Bellows like new. The rangefinder works with the Optar 135mm is is calibrated. This camera has only been used by an amateur.

2. Graphex Optar (Wollensak)135mm f4.7 lens with lensboard (serial number 645570). The glass is unmarked with no scratches or fungas etc. Shutter speeds all good.

3. x4 Fidelity double dark slides and x1 Toyo double darkslide all in good working condition.

4. Polaroid 545i Film Holder.. Very good condition.

5. x48 sheets of Adox CHS Art 25 bw neg 5x4. Bought a few weeks ago from Silverprint.

6. Daylight film changing bag 70x60cm in good condition.

PRICE COMPLETE FOR EVERYTHING £300 including postage to UK

I will post overseas but you cover cost. I accept Bank Transfer or if in UK could meet London area.

Link to Image etc. http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopo ... ptar/cat/4

Please email direct eurofeatures@gmail.com

Thanks

Stewart Weir