FS Kindermann 4X5 ENLARGER +60mm + 135mm lenses

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Piotr Kwasizur

FS Kindermann 4X5 ENLARGER +60mm + 135mm lenses

Post by Piotr Kwasizur » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:52 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Selling my large format enlarger Kindermann, condensor type.

Price for the whole lot is £199 for the whole lot including shipping

images here :

http://imageshack.us/gal.php?id=q5aqkqSjl5-qmKyamd3W06g

I would like it to sell within the UK and rather soon, since moving, ive got time until Friday more or less...;/

Its in used ,working good condition, that means despite its age, usage and external imperfections it still works , and you can produce with it prints.

It has some paint loss on its parts due to its age, the lamp house has two dents probably result of transportation, it does not affects its performance.

The springs on the rising arms display certain amount of rust, it was recently cleaned oiled a bit and works decently.

The bellows are intact they have no holes and are not torn on the edges, however run not that smoothly as when new , apply some oil and should be better.

The negative carrier misses one of the spring plates, its been broken recently, after taking the images, the plate will be supplied as well, and I believe it can be fixed easily. The missing spring has been circled red.

The kit includes:

-enlarger with baseboard

- negative carrier for 4x5 format with two glasses

- reduction for 6x6 format inside the carrier

- reduction for 35mm inside the carrier

- three lens holders

- Lens Rodenstock Ysaron 60mm f4.5

- Lens Schneider Kreuznach Componar 135mm f4.5

- glass condensor for 35mm

- glass condensor for medium format

- glass condensor for large format 4x5

As for the lenses, they are in working condition, mechanically very good.

However , the 135mm has on the rear lens outer coating visible circles of stain-like source, not sure whats that, but exists, The front lens is intact.

The 60mm displays certain specks of dust inside and on the rear lens some loss of coating, I believe. The flaws on the lenses is not fungus or any mechanical flaws.

I have been working with theses lenses recently , with fstops from 4.5 to 11 and the images are not affected by the flaws mentioned above.

But , since I want to provide detailed legit description Im including all of the information, Im not hiding anything.

As for the glass condensors, the large format and 35mm have tiny scratches in the middle of their glasses, a couple of milimetres. It does not affect the performance of the light, and its evenly distributed.

The enlarger misses its original lightbulb, I might try to find it, but can not guarantee.

It takes the opal 150w enlarger bulb with regular E27 screw, they are easily found on ebay.

The baseboard is in very good condition, not abroken or chipped.

The cable and plug is fine.

Selling since moving out and can not take it with me.

Its heavy a bit, around 30kg whole parcel, shipping by courrier is possible, costs around 22pounds.

More images will gladly provide on @.

Will sell internationally as well, within EU. Costs around 45 euros, will be specified when ready for shipping.

Payment by bank transfer onto account or paypal.