FS: Paramo darkcloth

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Phil
Forum Hero

FS: Paramo darkcloth

Post by Phil » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:35 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Good condition, small signs of use.

Costs £88 from Linhof. I'm asking £60 including UK postage. Prefer payment by bank transfer or cheque but I can do Paypal.

I've taken the following from the Linhof website:

"This new product came out of David Ward and Joe Cornish's desire to create a better darkcloth.

The darkcloth is made from Nickwax Analogy fabric, a lightproof, windproof, breathable and waterproof cloth.

The cloth can be draped over the camera, in the conventional manner, or configured as a tapering tube. It has elasticated adjustments for attaching it to the camera and for cinching around the photographer's head and shoulders to stop it being blown around in the wind.

A red accent piece at one end aids quick orientation when attaching the darkcloth to the camera. The full length zip can be used in two different positions to give a large degree of size adjustment – in fact it will snugly fit all view cameras from medium format through to 5X7. Poppers along the length of the zip can be used to fix the size of the opening.

Because it uses Nikwax Analogy the darkcloth can be used as a waterproof covering for the camera should you have to wait for a passing shower and, unlike many other cloths, will dry extremely quickly.

Length 91cm Top edge 90cm adjustable, fits up to 5 x 7 Bottom edge 138cm."

Dave Shutter

Re: FS: Paramo darkcloth

Post by Dave Shutter » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:15 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Phil,
Do you still have the cloth and if so are you open to offers?
David

Phil
Forum Hero

Re: FS: Paramo darkcloth

Post by Phil » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:59 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Sold, thanks!