FS: LowePro Magnum 650AW Shoulder Bag

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
David Preutz

FS: LowePro Magnum 650AW Shoulder Bag

Post by David Preutz » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:02 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Under used as my cameras tend to spend most of their time in custon Pelicases. So, it's in very good condition with all the zips & velcro working perfectly and no rips in the fabric.
This is probably the best you'll get to a travelling studio & I used to take a Deardorff 5x4 'Special', 5 lenses on panels, light meter, endless filters, Polaroid/Quickload back or darkslides etc etc. If you're not on large format it comfortably took my Hasselblad with 3 primes & digi back or 2x 35mm Pro bodies & drives plus 4 zooms - and all the other bits you tend to take with you. It's the AW version so it has the pullout waterproof cover to keep your kit dry. I have all the original Lowepro inserts plus a mass more I've collected over the years so if needs be you're welcome to fit it out to your own requirements. Currently retails at circa £260 ....... I'm looking for £125.00 ono. So grab yourself a really stupendous shoulder bag at half price :D
Available for collection SW > Central London or I can post at cost.
Call me on 020 8874 3369 or email david (at)preutz.com