FS - Tomiyama Art Panorama 6x17 Camera outfit

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Paul Owen

FS - Tomiyama Art Panorama 6x17 Camera outfit

Post by Paul Owen » Sat May 20, 2006 3:18 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

I am offering for sale a genuine Tomiyama Art Panorama 6x17 Camera outfit. Please email me for photos. The outfit consists of:

Art Panorama 6x17 body (boxed, made in 2003 so one of the last to be manufactured).
Nikon 90mm f4.5 lens (in all black Copal 0 shutter with front and rear caps and absolutely pristine.)
3 6x17cms ground glass screens (allows focus/composition of scene prior to loading film - one stored in camera back and 2 spare!)
B+W Extra Wide UV filter (mint and boxed)
Lee Filters 100mm Push-On Filter Holder (allows use of Lee filters on the lens)
6x17 top-mounted viewfinder (masked for both 6x17 and 6x12 formats)
Pair of spirit levels (mounted to top plate)
Cable release
Neck Strap

The camera is somewhat unique as far as 6x17's go in that it uses a helical-focus mount to calibrate the lens in use but focus is achieved using bellows focus - this means that you can focus as close as 50cms! Viewing can be accomplished via the top plate-mounted viewfinder or via the ground glass screen. The whole outfit is in superb condition and was purchased new in April 2004 and has had little use. The only marks on the camera are on the inside of the clips that hold the back cover in place - the rest of the body and lens/shutter is pristine and "as new".

The camera was designed to be used with any lens in the 90-120mm range but was specifically designed with the 90mm Nikon in mind.

I am offering it here before I throw it to the wolves on FleaBay!

Cost in 2004 for the complete outfit was in the region of £2500 GBP.

Unfortunately I can't afford to give this away so I'm looking for offers in the region of £1800 GBP including postage (Royal Mail Special Delivery). Anyone interested then email me and I'll forward you some photos. Thanks for looking! Paul

Paul Owen

Post by Paul Owen » Sat May 20, 2006 3:50 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Update!

I appreciate that anyone interested may already have a 90mm lens - if this is the case I am prepared to offer the outfit minus the 90mm Nikon lens for £1200 GBP The camera can be calibrated to most modern 90mm lenses - Schneider 90 f8, f5.6 and 5.6XL, Nikon 90mm f8 and f4.5, Rodenstock 90mm f4.5 and f6.8 as well as thye Fuji 90mm f8 and f5.6 - I think that covers them all :lol:

PAUL O
Founder

Post by PAUL O » Wed May 31, 2006 10:56 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Camera is now sold.