Sinar C 5x4 Nikon/Schnieder/extras

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Pat_Mo

Sinar C 5x4 Nikon/Schnieder/extras

Post by Pat_Mo » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:37 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi, the time has come for me to part company with LF photography and I'm selling my Sinar on eBay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sinar-System- ... 20cae8deb2
The camera comes in an original Sinar case. All movements are working, the bellows are light tight. The ground glass focus screen is in very good nick.The bag bellows have been hardly used at all. Also included are two lenses in reasonable condition: a Schnieder Synchro Compur 150 f5.6 on a Sinar plate with a front lens cover, and a Nikon 210 f5.6, again on a Sinar plate with front and back lens covers. I ran a few frames through each lens recently and the surface defects don't appear to have any impact on the image quality. I can't guarantee perfect timing on the lenses, but the exposures I calculated worked. I can also throw in a shutter release and dark cloth, and a couple of sheets of 5x4 100 iso film. All of the items have signs of use - but this is a workhorse of camera and produces great frames. It's just too heavy for me to manage these days.

Needless to say the weight will mean that UK shipping will be around £25.00. International shipping costs will be prohibitive. I will also inlude a large format Manfrotto tripod head #029 .
Thanks for looking ... and farewell!
Pat