Sold : Ebony RSW and case

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Nigels
Forum Hero

Sold : Ebony RSW and case

Post by Nigels » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:08 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Two years ago I aquired a 45SU and kept the RSW thinking it would be a backup or an alternative for long walks. In reality in the last two years I've not exposed a single sheet with the RSW and I'm even backpacking with the 45SU with the excellent F-Stop Satori back pack.

So, I think its time to sell the RSW and fund a new lens.

The camera was bought in 2002 from Robert White by me and is in excellent condition. I'll try and put pictures up if requested but we all know what it looks like. The specs can be found on the Robert White site.

Don't really know what to ask for it but somewhere close to £800 seems about right. But make me an offer and we can discuss. Don't know what postage is yet but a meet up in London might be possible.

I keep the camera in a Lowepro Omni Sport case and will include this in the sale.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by Nigels on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:09 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00, edited 1 time in total.
Regs, Nigels.
[User of Ebony 45SU + 58, 80, 150 & 270 mm Lenses, and all the essential bits]
"He wears the sweeping landscape in the crystal of his eye."

Muzamil Choudhury

Re: FS : Ebony RSW and case

Post by Muzamil Choudhury » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:01 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi I am interested in an Ebony. New to Large format , and quite like Alec Soth, Stephen Shore, Jeff Wall , I like street and location portraiture and wondered if this would be good , do you have any lenses? would it work with wide angles

thanks

muz