FS: Assorted lenses and Pentax digital spot meter

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Matt Sampson

FS: Assorted lenses and Pentax digital spot meter

Post by Matt Sampson » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:59 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

I'm having a bit of a sort out and have the following for sale. All items are in good condition, used but not abused. The lenses have front and rear caps but not lens panels. Glass is clean and free of scratches and mould etc.

Nikon SW 75/4.5. Some rub marks on the exterior paint work and a little wear on the paint of the rear element metalwork but no dents and the glass is clean. This lens has had a replacement, brand new Copal shutter professionally fitted. £395

Schneider 180/5.6 Apo Symmar Pretty much as good as new. £325

Schneider 360/5.5 Tele Xenar. Good condition for a lens of its age and the compound shutter seems to work fine but is missing it's locking ring for fitting it to a panel. £150

Pentax digital spot meter is in excellent condition having always lived in its case when not in use. There are a few tiny marks near the filter ring and two tiny dust spots in the viewfinder but otherwise very clean. No dings or dents. Comes with cap, strap, case and instructions as well as a very smart old fashioned chrome Schneider UV filter to protect the lens. £295

Prices do not include postage and payment would need to be by bank transfer or cheque.

PM me if you're interested. I'm happy to send pictures.