WTS: Ebony SW810E + Fujinon A 240/f9 + accessories and film

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Andrew Smart

WTS: Ebony SW810E + Fujinon A 240/f9 + accessories and film

Post by Andrew Smart » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:09 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

NOW SOLD

I am selling my beautiful and near mint Ebony SW810E together with lens, dark cloth, film, rucksack and 10x8 double dark slides.

This includes:

Ebony SW810E
Fujinon A 240mm F9 lens in mint condition with front and rear lens caps and mounted on a Linhof lens board
Five x Double Dark Slides
1 x box of FP4 (approx 20sheets and expires 2016-2)
1 x box of Fujichrome Velvia 50 (exp 2007-5)
2 x box of Fuji Provia 100F (exp 2009 –7)
1 x Lowe Pro PhotoTrekker AW II Rucksack

The camera is in very good condition and the only reason I am selling it is that a project I was planning to do is now not happening, otherwise I’d be keeping it. There are two small circular marks on the tripod plate where the camera has been attached to a tripod and a small mark on the rear of the view finder frame, but both are very small and barely noticeable. There are a couple of very small marks on the front, but you have to really look to see them. The lens is unmarked.

If you know Ebony cameras, you’ll know their beauty and legendary build quality. Robert White are currently quoting on their website a price of £6,174 (inc VAT) and is to order from Japan only. The lens is very sharp, completely clean, and would normally retail for around £1,000.

I'm asking around £4,500 for the whole kit, so please get in touch if you're interested. Please let me know if you'd like to see some pictures, I'm based near Milton Keynes.

Many thanks

Andrew