Sold- Nikon Professional lenses

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Dave Tolcher

Sold- Nikon Professional lenses

Post by Dave Tolcher » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:37 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

For those who may have recently purchased a D800/E I have a few lenses for sale.

Nikon 70-200mm F2.8 VR II including Kirk arca foot. Boxed and in mint- condition. Stunning lens on the D800. £1050 to me. p&p / paypal fees to be paid by the purchaser - SOLD

Nikon 45mm PCE. Boxed and exc++ / mint- condition. The finest quality lens I have owned for Nikon full frame. Edge to edge sharpness across the full shifted frame on the D800. £1000 to me. p&p / paypal fees to be paid by the purchaser

Nikon 85mm PC (Not E version). I have had this lens for quite a few years and so has signs of use. It is perfect optically and mechanically and comes boxed with case. The axis have been changed so you can tilt & shift in the same plane. Easily changed if you wanted it the other way round and does not need to go back to Nikon. £500 to me. p&p / paypal fees to be paid by the purchaser

Nikon 50mm F1.4 AFS. Boxed and in mint- condition. Another cracking lens on the D800. £200.00 to me. p&p / paypal fees to be paid by the purchaser

Nikon 24mm F1.4 AFS. Stunning quality - almost leica like on the D800. Boxed & mint- condition. £1250 to me. p&p / paypal fees to be paid by the purchaser

Pictures available if required