FS Arca Swiss P1 Fliplock ballhead with pano

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Baxter

FS Arca Swiss P1 Fliplock ballhead with pano

Post by Baxter » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:04 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

The Arca Swiss ballheads rightly have a great reputation for build quality and reliability. The P1 series are really sturdy and the fliplock head accommodates both the standard Arca footplates and the smaller slidefix plates. The P series heads are so easy to use with the silver knurled aluminium ring providing the grip. Action is smooth. The P1 has a far more study construction than the P0 easily sturdy enough for 5x4 with long lenses. The plate that attaches to tripod has a large surface area. Prior to this I had a P0 which was easily specified for my MF Digital set-up - this got washed away with a Carbon Gitzo 1325 to Neptune's lair off Dancing Ledge.....

Bought from Robert White I chose to replace it with a D4M head when one became available. It has languished here at home for a good while and feel it needs to go to a home where it'll see more use. It is in v good condition, the anodising has been scratched on top edge of fliplock as might be expected with normal use. RW did a Youtube video for the smaller P0 head when it came out.

http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/tripods-an ... -lock.html

Asking £250 (to me) plus postage. Prefer payment via BACS please
Attachments
Arca P1 fliplock-1.jpg
Arca P1 fliplock-1.jpg (167.11 KiB) Viewed 2604 times
Arca P1 fliplock-4.jpg
Arca P1 fliplock-4.jpg (193.05 KiB) Viewed 2604 times
Baxter

Baxter

Re: FS Arca Swiss P1 Fliplock ballhead with pano

Post by Baxter » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:08 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Thanks for looking, the item has now been placed with well known online auction facility.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0938775913
Baxter