Non-large format cameras.

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
dennis
Forum Hero

Non-large format cameras.

Post by dennis » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:46 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

I'd like to sell the following, but is there any interest? PM me if you'd like further info/pics etc.
1/ Leica 3A fitted f2 Summar lens, uncoated version, in E.R.C. All c 1938. Has had one Leica service many years ago when I first bought it from the original owner. Shutter is probably running a bit slow now & could do with a service. Has very small ding in base plate near tripod bush - barely noticeable & no effect that I've noticed.
2/ Mamiya Universal, one of the last, all black, bought new c 1987. Fitted with 150 mm lens & last type of 6x9 cm R.F.B. Shows the usual signs of use, black paint worn where rubbed & some dust in viewfinder. Rangefinder functions correctly. Lens is a little loose along the axis, does not affect focussing. Has produced some excellent trannies.
3/ Hassleblad 500 CM black, fitted with split image screen (original is with it), 150 mm T* lens with Hass haze filter & hood, A12 back with matching numbers. All works correctly. Bought new c 1979/80
2/ & 3/ have original boxes available. Dennis

Chris Wilding

Re: Non-large format cameras.

Post by Chris Wilding » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:45 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi Dennis

PM sent.

Thanks