FS: film processor

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
michaelfinch

FS: film processor

Post by michaelfinch » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:33 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

FS: I have a deep tank processor surplus to requirements as I also have an ancient Jobo 2336 tank and film holders that I still use for mono 5x4. The processor is an original Fletcher: circular (12inch footprint by about 20in tall) with three tanks for processing 16x12 prints or it takes Paterson reels for film. It takes about eight 35mm reels at a time stacked on a column. (I can check if there's interest). Internal diameter of tanks is 10cm so it should take the MOD54 film holders for LF users. There's a built in heating element and water circulation pump as well as a thermostat covering all mono and RA4/C41 requirements. With the floating lid in place dev keeps well for several weeks (mono) or for 10 days to a fortnight for colour.
I can send pix to anyone interested. It really is a good wee machine! Pick up only (North West) £55.
I also have a 12in x10in Paterson print washer which takes 12 sheets at a time. It is similar to the NOVA design but probably no quite as robust. £35.