Docter Germinar W 240mm, 8x10 Dark Slides

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
deadpan

Docter Germinar W 240mm, 8x10 Dark Slides

Post by deadpan » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:25 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

This is the legendary Docter Germinar W 240mm f/9 lens as reviewed in the link below. I'm sure you probably know about this lens already. This one is immaculate. Lens caps and shutter mounting by SK Grimes. Correct aperture scale. comes with all original accessories (lens hood, original lens mount, Carl Zeiss polariser (never used any of these). I have used this lens a couple of times - I have other 240mm lenses, and this one is a luxury now. It has had the Heliopan UV filter attached since purchase. These lenses are super sharp, cover 8x10, mounted in a copal 1 (small/ light), and very rare now.

http://www.hevanet.com/cperez/test/Germinar.html

Images are on a sinar sized Chamonix panel, which I will include if the buyer wants it.

£500. OBO Payment via Cheque or BACS.

Additionally I have 10 8x10 double dark slides available @ £35 each or £300 for all 10. I can upload pics of these in the next few days.

All equipment is available to view in Ipswich (Suffolk) by arrangement. I have bought and sold on here before.

Best,
Matthew.

deadpan

Re: Docter Germinar W 240mm, 8x10 Dark Slides

Post by deadpan » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:15 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Bumping this with a price drop/ best offer. Apologies to those that sent inquiries-work has been a bit over busy of late! I also have a few other pieces that I will need to shift soon inc. a Lee wide angle hood (absolutely mint-used twice), a Kelty Photobackpacker p1 with side pockets etc. and a Rodenstock 300mm lens in a prontar shutter. Please get in touch if interested.

deadpan

Re: Docter Germinar W 240mm, 8x10 Dark Slides

Post by deadpan » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:20 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

All sold many thanks all.