WTS Various Largeformat and Medium Format Rangefinder Kit

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
devinephotographic

WTS Various Largeformat and Medium Format Rangefinder Kit

Post by devinephotographic » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:20 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Camera Gear Clearout

1 x used 10x8 Cambo SCX camera, this camera has brand new bellows fitted from custom camera bellows £450.00

2 x HP Combiplan T 5x4 developing tanks one boxed as new, the other is boxed only used twice £50 each

Fujifilm rangefinder GW670 III 6x7 This camera has the EBC Fujinon 90mm lens fitted, boxed mint only 28 films has ever been through it! boxed with pouch £500

2 x Polaroid 405 backs for large format one boxed one unboxed, now these are extremely rare as they take the FP100c films which is much cheaper than the larger these are quite sought after. £100 each

4 x MOD 5x4 film processors new. £25 each

2 x brand new roller units for polaroid backs £12 each

N.B I will have 6 brand new 5x7 Fedelity Darkslides and 6 used coming soon, Approx 14 10x8 Brand new Fedelity Double darkslides coming soon. These will be listed as soon as the 10x8 camera is sold. Prices TBC and some boxes of recently expired 5x4 velvia 100 Prices TBC

Price plus paypal fees and postage or if you want to pick the equipment from my house cash on pickup is perfectly ok as you will save on postage and paypal fees.

I though i would give the forum members first offer, if no one is interested i will list them on Ebay. Therefore If anyone is interested message me on here or contact me at info@danieldevinephotography.com

Cheers
Danny

devinephotographic

Re: WTS Various Largeformat and Medium Format Rangefinder Ki

Post by devinephotographic » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:53 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Listing will be closed on Sunday, then gear will be going on eBay, thanks for looking.

Carol Bullock

Re: WTS Various Largeformat and Medium Format Rangefinder Ki

Post by Carol Bullock » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:23 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Interested in one of the MOD54 units.
Is one still available, or have you eBay-ed them?

Cheers,
Carol