Sinar parts

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Andrew Harley

Sinar parts

Post by Andrew Harley » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:32 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

I have a few Sinar bits left that I need to sell. These are;

5 x lens panels Copal "0" one Sinar original, one INKA and three Horseman (£21.00 each)
1 x lens Panel Copal "1" Sinar original (£21.00)
2x rail end caps (silver) (£16.00 for the pair) Illustrated below
Sinar Bellows holder x 2 and three belows rods (10 inch, 6.25inch and 4 inch) £18.00 for the set. -SOLD
Sinar Norma standard rail (silver) - Illustrated Slight distortion to coupling end does not cause a problem -but it is not perfect. Asking £15.00
Sinar Norma 6 inch extension rail (silver) - illustrated Asking £15.00
Sinar Standard rail (black) Asking £18.00

In addition I have a bubble level from a Multipurpose Standard complete with original screws and washers asking £10.00 - illustrated below.

Prices are, I believe, reasonable. I will, however, consider sensible offers.

I prefer Paypal - or if you are in N Yorkshire cash on collection. Postage will be at cost. If you let me know what you want and where you are I will give you the total price.