FS Sinar Parts Price Drop

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Andrew Harley

FS Sinar Parts Price Drop

Post by Andrew Harley » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:55 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

I am currently changing my kit from Sinar to Linhof and I have a few Sinar bits left that I need to sell.

Prices reduced to try and get a quick sale before they go to that well known auction site

These are;

5 x lens panels Copal "0" one Sinar original, one INKA and three Horseman (£18.00 each)
1 x lens Panel Copal "1" Sinar original (£18.00)
2x rail end caps (silver) (£12.00 for the pair) Illustrated below SOLD

Sinar Norma standard rail (silver) - Illustrated - Slight distortion to coupling end - does not cause a problem -but it is not perfect. Asking £10.00
Sinar Norma 6 inch extension rail (silver) - illustrated Asking £12.00
Sinar Standard rail (black) Asking £15.00

In addition I have a bubble level from a Multipurpose Standard complete with original screws and washers - asking £10.00 - illustrated below.

Bellows clips and rods are sold

Prices are, I believe, reasonable. I will, however, consider sensible offers.

I prefer Paypal. Postage will be at cost. If you let me know what you want and where you are I will give you the total price.

Thanks for looking

Andrew

Andrew Harley

Re: FS Sinar Parts Price Drop

Post by Andrew Harley » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:29 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Bump