WTB: Contact Print Frame

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Joe Wright

WTB: Contact Print Frame

Post by Joe Wright » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:01 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Before I head off to the shed and build myself a pointlessly over engineered state of the art contact print frame I thought I'd put a shout out to see if anyone has a perfectly serviceable one gathering dust somewhere they would like to sell (pass) on. I will want it to be in good serviceable condition and with plenty of pressure to make sure of good registration from neg to paper. Size wise; at least capable of 10x8, ideally 14x11 though.

I'm starting from scratch, so if you have other bits and bobs to go along with that, i.e. low watt bulb/lamp, dev trays, safelight, etc, then even better.

Thanks in advance.... otherwise it's off to the shed I go...

Paul Mitchell

Re: WTB: Contact Print Frame

Post by Paul Mitchell » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:37 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi Joe

I have a 10x8 professionally made contact frame that you could borrow and use as a template if you want? You have my email.

Might even drop it off to you and use it as an excuse to visit Severnake!

Paul

P.S. I might even have some spare darkroom stuff to give you too!
When people ask what equipment I use - I tell them my eyes.

http://www.paulmitchellphotography.co.uk
http://www.arenaphotographers.com

Joe Wright

Re: WTB: Contact Print Frame

Post by Joe Wright » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:22 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Thanks Paul. Will drop you a line later....