WTS: Shen Hao HZX45-IIa 4x5 folding field camera

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Woodsy

WTS: Shen Hao HZX45-IIa 4x5 folding field camera

Post by Woodsy » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:48 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Afternoon All,

I have here for sale a Shen Hao HZX45-IIa large format 5x4 folding field camera. I bought it new from Robert white about 3 years ago for around £750 (I can get the exact amount if required). It is in absolutely perfect condition, with not a single mark on it anywhere. All the movements are in full working order and the focus is lovely and smooth. Bellows are completely light tight. It really is in as new condition. Pictures can be provided on request.

Given that the new price for these is around £750 still, I am looking for £550 delivered given it's immaculate condition. Delivery will be by RM special delivery and fully insured within the UK. I can ship abroad, but will need to get a quote for the specific country. Prior inspection and collection is welcomed if the buyer chooses. Payment by BT, PPG, or if collected, cash is also fine.

Any questions please feel free to ask.Item is also up for sale elsewhere.

Many thanks

Woodsy

Re: WTS: Shen Hao HZX45-IIa 4x5 folding field camera

Post by Woodsy » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:55 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Offers are welcomed... :)

Woodsy

Re: WTS: Shen Hao HZX45-IIa 4x5 folding field camera

Post by Woodsy » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:55 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Any interest at all??