FS: Ratoc FR1SX SCSI - Firewire convertor

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
dave_whatever
Forum Hero

FS: Ratoc FR1SX SCSI - Firewire convertor

Post by dave_whatever » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:17 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

These are hard to get hold of, long since discontinued and tend to fetch high prices on eBay. It took me long enough to fine one and get hold of it. Its essentially brand new, I've used it to test it and so I'll reset it to default settings and make sure its got the most recent firmware.

It comes boxed with all the disks, manuals etc and a couple of firewire cables, one is 4pin-6pin and the other is a straight 6-pin. I'll also throw in an extra 6pin-9pin cable which you will need to connect it to a modern mac or PC with a Firewire800 port.

I'll also throw in a HD50-centronics SCSI adaptor which will allow you to connect it directly to scanners with older 50-pin centronics-type scsi ports.

I'm looking to recoup my outlay on this, so its your for £250 including post in the UK. Or make us an offer if you think this is unreasonable, whats the worst I can say?