For Sale: Canon IPF5100 Large Format Printer

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Rod

For Sale: Canon IPF5100 Large Format Printer

Post by Rod » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:24 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi Everyone,

I'm wanting to sell my Canon IPF5100 17" printer so that I can make space for a larger printer. I've owned this since new, it's still in perfect working order and looks as new. There's an average of around 50-60% ink left in each of the 12 ink tanks. Before I put in up for auction on Ebay I thought I'd make it available first to anyone here. As yet, I'm not really sure of a price and would be open to offers.

If anyone wants to view it or see it in action that's no problem. I'm located near Northallerton, North Yorks. It's obviously not something that could be packaged and sent via post/courier, but I'd be prepared if necessary to deliver within 100 miles of Northallerton. It would fit easily in a medium-size hatchback provided the boot space is fairly level.

Kindest regards,

Rod.

Rod

Re: For Sale: Canon IPF5100 Large Format Printer

Post by Rod » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:47 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi Everyone,

I've now found a new home for my old printer. Thanks to all who showed an interest.

Kindest regards,

Rod.