Anyone interested in bright LF focusing screens? An unoffici

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
LZ

Anyone interested in bright LF focusing screens? An unoffici

Post by LZ » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:32 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Anyone interested in bright LF focusing screens? An unofficial sponsorship.

A Brief Introduction

I started my small business Heather Photographic in 2013 so that I can start introducing Chinese made photographic equipment to British and European communities. Something more urgent than capital gain is my personal quest to improve awareness of Chinese made professional products that often sport no less quality than their European counterpart and offer exceptional value, which is often unfairly branded as “cheap Chinese rubbish” before even seen. For now I would like to introduce Yanke focusing screens to the fellow forum members.

Years back in a hot mid-summer, Mr. Zhang, the then founder of Yanke, started an online project to design and build an affordable high performance focusing screen for its supporters. Two months later, the project became a universal success and the subsequent petitions for more sizes and more types had become so great Mr. Zhang had to start a business to handle. Years later, this once single product home workshop has become literally a major focusing screen supplier of China, offering a comprehensive system of multi-format, multi-function and multi-market segment focusing screen products.

We have established a direct relationship with Mr. Zhang who turns out having a “going to Europe” dream as well and has given unprecedented support to our cause. For example, he offers us the exclusive rights to sell the Unibright Screen series across Europe. Currently there are four focusing screen series up for your examination – the Ground Glass, the Fresnel Lens, the Intenscreen and the Unibright Screen.

The Ground Glass and the Fresnel Lens are the classic set up camera focusing screens. Yanke ground glass is properly grinded and laser-engraved with 10 mm grids and focusing crosshair. The Fresnel lens sports a market leading control in focus shift due to its very thin profile.

The Intenscreen and the Unibright Screen are brighter among the four due to the integration design that has an integrated ground glass on one side and a matching integrated Fresnel lens on the other. Such design totally eliminates the reflection between the interface of the ground glass and the Fresnel lens which is a form of wasted energy that can otherwise be used for image forming. Whilst the Intenscreen series requires a protection glass for stability purpose the Unibright Screen uses a harder material that eliminates the need for a protection glass that may introduce possible glares. Even more the Unibright Screen series is also about one stop brighter than the very bright Intenscreen series.

Please click the below image for shopping

We are also starting a project for ULF focusing screens. Once we get enough people, we will be able to provide focusing screen for 14 x 17, 11 x 14, 12 x 20, 16 x 20 etc.

We have tried to contact the administrative layer of the forum for a formal sponsorship yet to receive a reply for monthes. If any of the administrators saw this will he or she contact us regarding our formal sponsorship? For now, we would like to offer 10% off for any of the forum member to purchase Yanke focusing screens (please note this is price reduction is limited to Yanke focusing screens).

Phil
Forum Hero

Re: Anyone interested in bright LF focusing screens? An unof

Post by Phil » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:36 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Prices look good....are you now the official distributor of the Beattie Intenscreen, or is yours a similar product of the same name?

dave_whatever
Forum Hero

Post by dave_whatever » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:08 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for the forum owner to reply, she took her ball home long ago. :roll:

You got any of the combined glass+fresnel screens in 6x17 size?

LZ

Post by LZ » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:28 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Phil wrote:Prices look good....are you now the official distributor of the Beattie Intenscreen, or is yours a similar product of the same name?
We are not the distributor of Beattie. To name one of our series same as such will allow users quickly relating quality and arrangement of one series of our screen to a well known name.

We would like to see a customer report of the comparison of our Intenscreen to Beattie's.

"Intenscreen" is not a registered name in the Europe in terms of law.

Best Regards
Liang

LZ

Post by LZ » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:49 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

dave_whatever wrote:I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for the forum owner to reply, she took her ball home long ago. :roll:

You got any of the combined glass+fresnel screens in 6x17 size?
Hi Dave,

All 617 orders are going through back order as there are few brands and the sizes vary. We need to know the exact size of your current screen in order to make one for you.

Please PM me for price if you are interested. It won't be far off the price of a 5 x 7 inch screen.

Best Regards
Liang