FS: Ebony SW45 and Nikkor 180mm f5.6

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
craigmagee

FS: Ebony SW45 and Nikkor 180mm f5.6

Post by craigmagee » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:01 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

As I haven’t used it for over a year I’ve decided to sell my much loved LF kit.
So for sale I have -

1. Ebony SW45 - £950 ono
This is a fab field camera made from ebony wood and titanium. It has a lovely build quality and makes a great landscape camera.
I’m including a Robert White viewing bellows and cheap x4 loupe (been fine for me), the original box, cover for the GG and cap for front standard.
It has the standard GG/Fresnel fitted but it’s never been a problem for me, even with a 58mm lens.

I have hiked with the camera and used it on commercial projects, so it does have some scratches on the metal parts (Ti is a pretty soft metal),
the worst of which is on the bottom and was there when I bought the camera. The bellows are lovely a supple leather with no leaks or cracks.
There is a small screw missing which acts as a stop for the left hand tilt knob, it’s not a big deal as you never loosen the knob enough for it to be likely to fall off.
Love this camera so going to be sad to see it go. No lens included.

4. Nikkor 180mm f5.6 - £150
Nice and sharp lens on a Technika board with Copal shutter. Shutter dials are a little heavy but shutter works perfect.
Has the front Nikon cap but no rear cap.

Prefer to deal in the UK but will post internationally using fully insured express postage.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Craig Magee - http://www.craigmagee.co.uk - http://blog.craigmagee.co.uk